Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tong Yoeng Expereance

The TongYoeng International Music Festival 2008, Spring Season from March.21 to March 26, 2008. Model stage preparation of TongYoeng Music festival 2008.+ 2008-March-21 Night

Studio 1, they made a Duo concert indoor in the Small Hall that can put maybe 99 people, Perform by musicians Claude Lefebvre and Sangah Nah on Duo concert. This program had show at 10.00pm to 11.00pm.+ 2008-March-22- Indoor youth concert at the gown floor of TIMF.For this programs they focus on youth concert at afternoon, this program has participants by a boy band and girl band. Boy band’s a group have four youth men as members and sings English song. Otherwise girl band had performed after boy band, and they sang and play traditional music instrument.+ Modern musicIt was show at the Small Hall around from 3.00 to 4.00pm,This stage show of Cello and Violin. - Pop and Rock concert.This program had started at 4 o’clock, the stage makes outdoor next to the ocean and it is a public show.



Personal experience

I had join and file trip to TongYeong city for gain experience and find out how TIMF successfully with their work. The night studio 1 was a Duo concert, and it is my first time to listen the type of music like this, it really so interesting to find out the feeling from music. It really good place to show this music concert because of the room was clean and temperature. To me I think TIMF made good decision to run the concern on the mountain, which was a core to make fresh and so deep into the music.After I had visited the TIMF, I see they are so active and success, although I don’t understand what they said in Korean language. By the appearance I wonder why the TIMF can make good international solidarity that was the difficult job, with culture suck, Language and misunderstandings. Otherwise i am so appreciated that TIMF can chose and invite musicians from local and international to perform together.For this file trip. To me, it not only for study bout TIMF, but it made more advantage for understanding with staff in the Foundation. Absolutely, it was a term work and term building.During the time in TongYeong, I know how the Foundation making field trip in domestic. Otherwise I can learn how to make relationship with staff in the Foundation.At the last point, I can see the TongYeoung citizens life, I had traveling around with team, I see many situation likes, house style, people work, communication, shop, infrastructure, market and developing of TongYeoung. That was improving me to understand more about Korean culture and life.

No comments:

The May 18 Memorial Foundation

Watch an Australian current affairs story on Phnom Penh evictions